Saturday 6 December 2014

Meghan Trainor Says Her Two Grammy Nominations Are ‘Crazy’

The 'All About That Bass' singer tells MTV News what it's like to be nominated for Song and Record of the Year.
How does it feel to be nominated for a Grammy? In a word: “crazy.”

That’s what Meghan Trainor told me over the phone on Friday (Dec. 5), mere hours after news broke that her breakout single, “All About That Bass,” was nominated for Song of the Year and Record of the Year at the 57th Annual Grammy Awards.

“I get emotional every time I try to talk about it. It’s something I’ve worked for my whole life for,” the 20-year-old Nantucket native said. “That’s what everyone in the music business wants, you know?”



Just last year, the MTV Artist to Watch says she was watching the ceremony at home on TV. “My mom always joked every year, like, ‘You’ll be there next year!’” That’s seriously nuts. And also, Meghan’s mom might be psychic. Just throwing that out there.

Source: BBC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment