Friday 5 December 2014

Woman Jailed For Super Loud Sex Explains Why She’ll Never Keep It Down

A judge ordered her to reduce the decibels in bed, but she's refusing to stay silent.
It’s tough to be a good neighbor when you’re with a good lover, and this has caused a British woman to face a years-long legal saga.
Caroline Cartwright, 53, is reportedly so loud during sex with her husband that police have responded to noise complaints more than 30(!) times. The couple also had an iron headboard that knocked against the wall, but replacing it with a less noisy frame didn’t help matters.

Cartwright received eight-week and 12-week jail sentences over the nuisance, and a judge ultimately served her with an order in 2010 banning loud sex at her home for a duration of four years. Now she’s finally speaking out in an interview with England’s Channel 5.

“As far as I’m concerned, that’s what you should be doing,” she told the network. “Just relax. Go with the flow. It’s not as if I’m having sex and think ‘Oh, I’m making too much noise, I better be quiet.’”

“I don’t see why I should stop having sex in my own house with my husband of 38 years,” she added. “I’m sure there could be a lot worse things I could be doing.”

She sounds (very) happily married, which is great because we shudder to think how it’d sound if she ever got together with the guy in Italy arrested for the same reason earlier this year.

Source: BBC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment