Tuesday 10 March 2015

Star GG Gharachedaghi Slips Into Bikini Post-Plastic Surgery

The "Shahs of Sunset" star recently went under the knife for a boob job and butt lift and now she's ready to show off her surgically-enhanced physique!

The Bravolebrity flaunts her killer curves in a series of new monikini and bikini pics, where she's literally spilling out of her swimsuits.

Gharachedaghi says she got the procedure because of the toll having rheumatoid arthritis had on her body.

"Because of my condition, my weight fluctuated so much and it made my boobs saggy," she told Life & Style. "I used to be a 34B and now I'm a 34D! I love that I have sideboob now."

She clearly loves showing it off too -- check out more photos in the gallery above!

"I was holding a lot of weight in my back and my sides. So I got lipo laser," she also says of her body renovation. "The doctor took out every ounce of fat that he could ... and he put it in my hips and my booty."

What do you think of GG's new curves? Sound off below!

toofab's Brittany Kyles recently caught up with Golnesa's "Shahs" costars, where they opened up about what to expect this season on their show ... and if one of them might be expecting a kid soon. (Toofab)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment