Friday 4 December 2015

QPR's Interim Coach, Neil Warnock Confirms Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink Will Become QPR's Manager

Warnock, who took charge after Chris Ramsey was sacked on 4 November, said after their victory against Reading on Tuesday that his temporary reign was over. Warnock said Thursday's match was his last in charge, with Burton Albion boss Hasselbaink his replacement.

"Jimmy will find it tough, but there's no reason why he can't be successful," Warnock said.

"It's been a difficult 24 hours as I didn't expect it to be my last game.

"It was quite strange today. I asked the players to give me everything they had and they did, they were magnificent.

"I'm off to Cornwall tomorrow and then we'll see what's around the corner in the next few weeks."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment