Saturday 6 December 2014

Tonto Dikeh Thanks God For Love & Her Bank Account

Tonto Dikeh has revealed that the year ending , 2014, has been nothing but pure bliss for her.
The actress shared her love testimony via her instagram page appreciating God for blessing her with a wonderful lover and fat bank account. She also used same medium to apologize to those she had broken their hearts. Her post read:”Diz year has been nothing but pure bliss… to me, Thank God I stayed Alive…Thank God for my bank account..


“Am so excited about my life n ts bubbles…Most especially am happy I fell in love Again with the most amazing person in the world..

“Am happy for every1 I met on d street or social network, if I broke ur heart in any way Sorry… What can I
do rather to be greatfull grateful To Oluwa.”

Source: Gistfactory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment